I have a plethora of recipes to try and a handful of them I want to make before the Chinese New Year (what better excuse to try my hand at perfecting the dumplings I food-lust over from time to time).
- Chinese Potstickers (with spicy peanut oil!)
- Stir Fried beef with broccoli and bell peppers (that doesn’t have a funky fishy taste)
- Noodles (which represent a nice long life)
Those aside (and I will do my best to perfect and expose you to the peanut oil of goodness, even if it means buying many jars of PB), there’s a whole bunch of other things I want to try:
A Small Sampling.
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Beef Tenderloin with Port Reduction & Bleu Cheese
- Beef Daube Provincial
- Shoestring fries and Steak Burgers
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Chicken and Roquefort sandwiches
Then there are the things I want to make that I’ve made a million times before.
- Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Sausage Peppers and Onions (de constructed, with rice, etc)
- Risotto (without the mouth full of wine)